SuperGravy® Paw Jus™ Dog Food Topper Gravy & Broth Mix
Paw Jus™ brown with beef liver & veggies: This was our first formula and has been a customer and dog favorite for over 8 years. Paw Jus™ features USA Beef Liver combined with a selection of veggies and superfoods. Liver triggers the instinctual prey drive to naturally boost canine appetites. Liver is rich in natural vitamins, minerals, and taurine. Paw Jus™ packs a powerful beef taste that excites the very pickiest dogs. Dogs who crave a bite of your steak or burger will LOVE Paw Jus™
Who is it For?
- ALL DOGS EATING DRY FOOD will enjoy their food more and digest it better with SuperGravy®. Simple as that.
- HELPS STOP PICKY EATING and boosts appetites impacted by Aging, Medications, Illness, Food Changes, Anxiety, or just “taste fatique.”
- USING CANNED FOOD AS A TOPPER? SuperGravy® costs less per serving, blends better with kibble, and eliminates can waste.
- USING FREEZE DRIED? Hydrate with SuperGravy® and water!
- USING FROZEN? add a scoop while thawing for “Amazing Taste!”
- DOGS LOVE BROTH! Don't wait for dinner; serve up some yummy broth as a 'tween meal hydrating boost!
Dried beef liver, chia seeds, kelp, dried sweet potato, dried pumpkin, flaxseed, dried spinach, dried carrot, dried tomato, organic inulin from Jerusalem artichoke (source of prebiotic fiber), sunflower lecithin, dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus rhamnosus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium adolescentis fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium logum fermentation product, dried fermentation extract of Aspergillus oryzae, (source of Protease and Amylase enzymes), dried fermentation extract of Aspergillus niger (source of Lactase enzyme), Candida rugosa (source of Lipase enzyme),Taurine.
Crude Protein (min.): 48%; Crude Fat (min.): 13% Crude Fiber (max.): 4% Moisture (max.): 7%; Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) prebiotic fiber*:16 mg./gr; 64 mg. per 4 gram serving scoop Taurine (min.): .50%; TOTAL MICROORGANISMS*: 125 Billion CFU/kg; 500 Million CFU per 1.5 tsp./4 gram serving scoopLactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Bifidobacterium adolescentis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium logum; Calorie Content (calculated): Metabolizable Energy 4,166 kcal/kg 16 kcal per scoop provided (1 scoop = 1.5 tsp./4 gr); *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile
SUPERGRAVY IS SUPER EASY TO USE!
Just add water to make healthy and delicious superfood GRAVY or BROTH that enhances food with live probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes that are cooked out of commercial pet foods. SuperGravy naturally transforms dry kibble, freeze dried, frozen, or any pet food into a healthier, more digestible, and irresistibly delicious meal
MAKE GRAVY INSTANTLY in your dog's food bowl:
- Add 1 scoop* + 1/3 to 1/2 cup water per cup kibble or freeze-dried. Stir well to thoroughly hydrate all food! (*1 scoop = 1.5 tsp./7.5 ml.)
TIP: Add water gradually while stirring and stop when the meal is well hydrated but not “soupy!”
MAKE IT YOUR WAY:
- 1 scoop works for any sized pet meal, but you may adjust by using less for small dogs or cats, and more for big and giant dogs. SuperGravy is versatile because it’s low in fat and calories, so adjust to your preference, no worries!
- We humans love “grandma’s style” thick gloppy gravy, but it’s too high in fat and can cause tummy trouble for dogs. SuperGravy is a healthier water-based “au jus” gravy coating, all-natural with no artificial thickeners
- Add 1 scoop mix per 10 oz. water (3 per quart, 12 per gallon) SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE: Natural mix settles. Refrigerate remaining broth.
- Lighter Broth: Use 2 scoops per quart to make a lighter broth to use as a “boosted water” that encourages proper hydration and replenishes electrolytes for working dogs, K9 athletes in training, and all active dogs
- “Gravy Broth:” Use 6-8 scoops per quart to make a hearty premade topper. Shake well and add directly to meals. TIP: Multi-dog families and facilities save time with this method.