Hemp Corduroy Harnesses
Good Dog Co. - This variation of the h-style harness is adjustable and allows control of your best friend. Go for comfort!
55% Hemp, 45% Certified Organic Cotton Antibacterial and Antimicrobial--does not retain odors
- Our hemp corduroy harnesses have a more comfortable fit than the traditional "H-Style" harnesses
- The adjustable shoulder straps are angled to contour around dogs’ necks and shoulders.
- They also feature an extra long sternum strap designed to fit a wide range of body types.
- No more puckering and loose body straps.
- Constructed to last with a heavy-duty side release clasp on the adjustable girth strap.
- Available in 6 sizes and 3 widths.
- Easy to put on and comfortable for a dog to wear.
- The leash doesn’t tangle under the front legs as often as with collars or front-clip harnesses.
- Protects the fragile neck area.
- Ok to machine wash and hang dry.
- Handcrafted in the USA
Harness Sizing Instructions Our harnesses are designed based on the circumference of your dog’s chest barrel. This is the widest point between the front and rear legs. It is best to use a cloth measuring tape but if you do not have access to a cloth measuring tape you can simply use a piece of string and mark the starting and ending points and measure the length using a ruler or tape measure